What do you know about Budapest, in addition, it is the capital of Hungary and the birthplace of world-famous Ikarus? But this is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. In addition, the long history of the Hungarian capital, Budapest is rich in beautiful sights and it has its small charms that make it different from other cities and create their pleasant atmosphere. In short, if you choose where to go on your next vacation, pay attention to the low-cost but gorgeous Budapest. Here’s why …
1. Hungary – the birthplace of wonderful dish called chicken paprika. In the restaurants of Budapest can be enough to gorge on them.
2. Unicum balm – one of the national drinks of Hungary. A good souvenir from Budapest, is not it?
3. In Hungary had not yet adopted the euro, and this is good news. Prepare your forints.
4. Coffee you can drink not only in Starbucks! Here, for example, a coffee shop, “New York.”
5. Another great place in Budapest – cafe «Gerbeaud».
6. Public swimming pools and the lure. Gellért, for example.
7. Or therapeutic Szechenyi.
8. In general, the beautiful city of Budapest.
9. Especially at night.
10. Although during the day he, too, is beautiful.
11. Be sure to go to the opera – it’s fun here is inexpensive, but such an experience you will never forget.
12. Perhaps you will see how making a movie. Budapest is often used as a “decoration” to the films. Moreover, the action in the film is not always the case in Hungary. Just in Budapest cheaper.
13. Over the weekend, make sure you visit the park Memento. It had been brought here, many Soviet statues.
14. You can (and should) take a trip to Lake Balaton.
15. Cheap travel on the subway, to the same, you can ride on a cute little yellow train. By the way, the metro in Budapest – one of the oldest in Europe.