Twitter’s Stylish New San Francisco Headquarters.
Want to peek into the main office Twitter, which recently moved to a historic building in San Francisco? Well, jump in our virtual bus – we go on a tour of the office “chirping” of the company.
Corporate Office of Twitter is pretty nondescript neighborhood of San Francisco. You could even say that this is one of the most depressed areas of the city. Local authorities sincerely hope that the influx of workers of information technology will lead to the revival of long-forgotten quarter. So let’s look at the office of one of the most popular online resources.
Check out previous posts on Photo Vide:
Twitter’s Stylish New San Francisco Headquarters:
1. The Tenderloin District in San Francisco for decades been one of the most “depressed” economically districts.
2. This building was empty 50 years before he moved to the company Twitter.
3. When the market value of $ 27 billion, the company Twitter transformed this building in Art Deco style in 1937. For example, the grand lobby.
4. At such an old building, which is now located near one of the world’s largest IT companies, classic design and modern technology go hand in hand.
5. Coming out of the elevator, you find yourself in a room in the “natural style.” If you find yourself in a huge birdhouse.
6. Incidentally, in the reception area that feeling only intensified because birds are everywhere.
7. Coffee table in the “natural” style.
8. Even the laptop is decorated in the theme.
9. This wall conference room.
10. The nature theme is part of the essence of Twitter. These deer, for example, moved here from the first office.
11. Offer visitors an extensive collection of soft drinks.
12. The staff is even more extensive. In the main dining room and lounge area is very spacious, and it seems as if you work outdoors.
13. From the windows of the dining room overlooks the patio here is a – a favorite place of the company’s employees Twitter.
14. Everything is there for barbecues and parties.
15. And employees often take with them blankets and notebooks and go to work on this beautiful lawn.
16. Lunch here.
17. The choice in the dining room is quite large: it is divided into different “food” theme.
18. A second dining room is a fixed menu.
19. For each employee assigned is such a plate into three portions of food. And the food choices are endless.
20. The office even boasts choice Kombucha (!). In the U.S., the beverage known under the name “Kombucha”.
21. Though there is much to boast not only in terms of the choice of tea.
22. The option of full – from health food …
23 …. to many, just countless …
24 …. kinds of coffee.
25. Twitter have obtained excellent combine urban atmosphere with a relaxing feeling of nature behind the walls.
26. Even the tables in the bar have a pleasant charm.
27. Work from home – good, but agree, much better to work from a place where even better than at home.
28. And the famous company logo everywhere – from machines with drinks …
29 …. to the capsule of an appeal to the people of the future (open in 2026) …
30 …. and stickers on the laptop.
32. Such monitors have around the office – is shown a Twitter service activity worldwide.
33. But the main priority here – work. With staff not particularly communicate.
34. Various types of workspaces are made in a variety of styles.
35. The end of 2013 on Twitter was 214 million active users.
36. Popularity of huge.
37. And now that she is in a new location, the approach is changing the world of Twitter, even from their own doors.