Photos of the Day: Top 10 Beaches in Europe – 2014.
Published rankings of the best European beaches in 2014. Top was based on studies of the Belgian Office European Best Destinations, dealing with increasing numbers of tourists in the European Union, in collaboration with an independent organization European Consumers Choice. Finalists chosen by online voting among Europeans.
The top ten ranking of the best beaches in Europe this year is as follows.
Check out previous posts on Photo Vide:
Photos of the Day: Top 10 Beaches in Europe – 2014:
1. Best beach in Europe: Harbour Beach, Tenby (Wales, UK). (Photo: Matthew Hartley)
2. Second place: Praia da Cova, Sesimbra (Portugal). (Photo: Gerwin Filius)
3. Third place: Zlatni Rat, Brac Island (Croatia). (Photo: On The Go Tours)
4. Fourth place: Isola Bella, Taormina (Sicily). (Photo: Flickr / gnuckx)
5. Fifth place: Los Canos de Meca, Costa de la Luz (Spain). (Photo: Javier Gutierrez Acedo)
6. Sixth place: Grande Plage Biarritz, Biarritz (France). (Photo: Claudia A. Gamon)
7. Ile Vierge, Brittany (France). (Photo: Frederique Voisin-Demery)
8. Porto Santo, Porto Santo (Portugal). (Photo: Aleksandra Uzelac)
9. Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa (Cyprus). (Photo: Martin Wippel)
10. Kampen beach, Sylt-Ost (Germany). (Photo: Andreas Zachmann)