Here’s finishing second week of September, which means that life in educational institutions all over the world rages key. And with this release, compiled from photos Agence France-Presse, you can learn many interesting things about the life of pupils and students in different countries.
1. Palestinian children stand in the courtyard of his school on the first day of the new school year in Gaza City, 25 August 2013.
2. 9-year-old Leon goes to school in Moudon, western Switzerland, June 20, 2013.
3. Indian Muslim girls read the Koran in their classroom during the holy month of Ramadan, a religious school Madrasatur-Rashaad in Hyderabad, July 17, 2013.
4. Babysitting hugs 5-year-old Maya near a school in Hong Kong, 18 June 2013.
5. 12-year-old Kelvin Leadizmo with the school’s portfolio on his shoulder grazes cattle of his family before heading off to school. The picture was taken in the village of Kisima, northern Samburu district, Kenya, July 17, 2013. Children Samburu community, as a rule, do not have time to attend regular day classes at the nearest primary school Loltuleley. Therefore, the school runs a parallel program of study within which to conduct the education of future shepherds. Courses are conducted by volunteer teachers.
6. Margarita Samayoa kisses her 6-year-old daughter Valentina Rodas near a school in Guatemala, July 8, 2013.
7. Japanese kids in class at school in Tokyo, June 11, 2013.
8. Gary Kamaiyas Pitot (2nd from left) with her sister met with his cousins ??on their way to school in the village of Las Guakas, department of Valle del Cauca, Colombia, June 21, 2013.
9. 10-year-old Silvia Alvarado is going to school in his home village of metals, 50 km west of San Salvador, El Salvador, July 1, 2013.
10. 9-year-old Lim Ji-woo goes to school in Goyang, north of Seoul, June 14, 2013.
11. 8-year-old Genesis Tuazon, a student of the third year of primary school Pangulo, do homework in her home in Malabon, Manila, Philippines, June 14, 2013.
12. 6-year-old monk Tandi Dorji (center) goes for breakfast in the monastery of Thimphu, Bhutan, June 3, 2013. Dorji is the youngest monk in a Buddhist monastery, where children are taught chant, meditation, Scripture and performance of rituals in honor of various bodhisattvas.
13. 8-year-old Leobardo Medina on their way to school in Caracas, Venezuela, June 20, 2013.
14. 12-year-old Bosnian boy Aldemar Alikavazovich goes to school in the western suburbs of Sarajevo, 27 June 2013.
15. Kener Alvarado combing hair of her son Geral Sequeira, before sending him to school in La Carpio, San Jose, Costa Rica, August 22, 2013.
16. 9-year-old Wei Hankey gathers his backpack before going to school in Beijing, June 19, 2013.
17. 6-year-old Farris Hamid looks in his backpack in the hallway at the British International School in Cairo, Egypt, June 12, 2013.
18. The child goes to school in the village of Kuhn, near the town of Uitata in the Eastern Cape, where he grew up former South African President Nelson Mandela, 11 June onwards.
19. Top left: textbooks and notebooks 12-year-old Kelvin Leadizmo in the village Kisima, Kenya. Top right: school supplies Emma Kserroch in La Orotava on the Spanish Canary Island of Tenerife. Bottom left: the backpack and the necessary accessories Lima South Korean student Ji-woo in Goyang. Bottom right: the contents of trunk Tandi Dorji monk in a monastery in Thimphu, Bhutan
20. Thai students listen to the teacher in the computer lab at school in Bangkok, June 6, 2013.
21. 7-year-old Ema Lanska goes with her mother on Karpova bridge on the way to school in Prague, 18 June 2013.
22. 8-year-old Genesis Tuazon sits in a boat to get to his school in Malabon, Manila, June 14, 2013.
23. 6-year-old monk-student Tandi Dorji (left) learns the Scriptures together with other young monks in a monastery in Thimphu, Bhutan.
24. 7-year-old Ndeye Fatou Ndiaye attended classes in the Franco-Arab school in Diagnele, 14 km south of Kaolack, central Senegal, June 10, 2013.
25. 10-year-old Silvia Alvarado is on the line in a school in the village of metals, 50 km west of San Salvador, El Salvador, July 1, 2013.
26. Kevin Leadizmo (third from left) with his classmates to attend classes at an elementary school in the village of Loltuleley Kisima, Kenya.
27. 8-year-old Gerald Sequeira at a school in the neighborhood of La Carpio, in San Jose, Costa Rica, June 21, 2013.
28. 6-year-old Valentina Rodas performing physical exercise at school in Guatemala, July 8, 2013.
29. 6-year-old Frances McMillan (right) in the classroom with his classmates at a school in the Sydney suburb of Coogee, June 17, 2013.
30. 12-year-old Kelvin Leadizmo doing his homework by firelight in manyatte (traditional house) of his family in the village of Kisima, Kenya.
31. 10-year-old Ibanati Matikinka doing homework at his home in the village of Kuhn, Eastern Cape, South Africa, June 14, 2013.
32. Hungarian boy Csongor tram rides to school in Budapest, June 15, 2013.
33. Children sit in class on the first day of the new school year in Gaza City, 25 August 2013.
34. 7-year-old Chamaya Pamutito returned home from school on a scooter with his father and mother in Bangkok, June 6, 2013.
35. Otomi Watson does homework at his home in Centreville, Maryland, April 30, 2013.
36. 7-year-old Omoze Oguogho sings during a morning meeting at a private school in Ibafo, Ogun State, Nigeria, June 6, 2013.
37. 6-year-old Seishi Nishida walks to school in Tokyo, June 11, 2013.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.