Being a good parent – a difficult task. Especially if you’re a superstar and you have as much as 6 children. But this celebrity couple copes with its responsibilities.
Here are 10 rules that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are advised to adhere to the education of children. Photo Vide sure these guys are not bad advise.
10 Tips for Raising Children by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt:
Angelina Jolie Tips:
- Teachers must be well paid. I am ashamed that the US – one of the richest countries on the planet – such meager pay money to teachers and educators, those who form the next generation. It’s just absurd! We do not bargain with Brad with private teachers, because not appreciating the work of educators, we have devalued its future.
- My home is where my children. I have no problem to move. Americans this is generally easy to apply – we all have mixed ancestry. In the veins of my father-Dutch flowing German and Czech blood. The ancestors of the mother – the Iroquois Indians. Now you understand why I am.
- Having children – a reason to forgive their parents. Perhaps this has something Freudian, but when you brought up my father, who, for one reason or another is far from ideal, it affects your relationship with your children. The appearance of your children gives you the opportunity to come to terms with their parents. This is the perfect time to forgive. Absurd mistakes that my father did help me become a better mother for my children.
- The ideal father – is the one who knows what to do in critical situations, and is able to control myself. Anyone who prefers diplomacy to force. Anyone who knows how to deal with their children.
- We fought without witnesses. Brad can not be inferred from his state of Zen. He is a man with a logical mind, and I am impulsive and do everything at the last minute. And with a bunch of kids on his hands! But as for education, here we are with Brad on the same wavelength. He never argues with my decisions. I agree with him – too. I think there is nothing worse than when parents when children are questioning the correctness of each other. In case of disagreement we swear so that children are not heard. So when I tell Maddox that he would not go on a motorcycle with my dad, and he would never complain to Brad in the hope to lift the ban. However, this does not prevent him to return to baseball in muddy pants and torn sneakers. Then I discuss it with Brad – at a very high tone. But would not work – they’re both boys!
Brad Pitt Tips:
- We give the right to choose a profession. As a child I was a fan of Travolta. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a reporter. Then came the period of the “disco”. I wanted to be like John Travolta and dance, as he is in “Saturday Night Fever.” I would like his suit, very much. Then I became interested in photography. I shot everything that came into the lens of my camera. Love the architecture came later. How can I get my children to be consistent in the way the profession?
- We do not impose their faith to children. We Angie children of different nationalities and religion, and we are not going to impose their religion. For example, I was raised Baptist (this is one of the branches of Protestantism. – Approx. MC), but never had the desire to pray as fervently as do my parents, deeply religious people. In the town of Springfield, where I grew up, I was taught to respect those who live by faith. But to be honest, while I was more than a sermon, pretty girls interested, which could be seen in the churchyard. It was a big mistake. Because, once again noticing my interest, the pastor made me read aloud in front of the whole congregation closing prayer. Nightmare. Then I was incredibly shy!
- Vanity is not valued in the family Pitt. I became a star even before I had become a father for the whole horde. Now my priority – the children, although they take all the energy. You see dark circles under your eyes? If girls who meditate on my posters, know what I look like in the morning, they would be disappointed. Fatherhood tames the ego becoming a father, I said goodbye to my illusions on the subject chosen. In the past, leaving the house, I thought, “What are my plans for today?” Now, I often think, “When I finish work today?” See the difference?
- We make no distinction between them. Some of us have given birth, others have adopted – they do not have to feel the difference. Adopt an orphan, give hope to the affected kids – I think that is our mission!
- You need to have parental ambitions. Children give many – peace of mind, joy of life, the desire to develop as a person. I love to take them on nature, out of his climb, inventing new games for them. Believe me, it takes serious effort. The only thing that my kids can not stand – this routine! Like all parents, I have ambitions plans for them. I hope they will find their place in life, and my name will not be a hindrance to them. I know a lot of sad stories of those who had inherited a large fortune, and fully understand what the risk. Yes, my children have access to everything that is best in the world. Compared to the other they have a huge advantage – I hope they are aware of this report. When I was a teenager, I did not have 25 pairs of sneakers, my parents waited for the old worn down. I can only insist that children respect their teachers and are well behaved in class, recognized the authority of adults, to achieve good results in their studies. What else to add? What each of them – an integral part of my life. Forever.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.