Most provocative restaurant in Europe, won the award for “Best Design”, is in Gothenburg.
1. Nomination “Best Design” annual awards Hotel Design Awards this year received a bar-restaurant “Cuckoo’s Nest” (Cuckoo’s Nest), located in the hotel Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel, Gothenburg, Switzerland.
2. Inspiration for the interior design of the authors drew famous art painting “A Beautiful Mind.”
Limbo idea started a year ago when the hotel was still under construction. Malin Frank, general manager of the hotel, immediately decided to create a unique, unique design, what was not slow to share with the architectural studio Stylt Trampoli, and which have been assigned all the work.
3. Table for 16 people. That close collaboration of designers and architects, vouchsafe to embody all, even the most unrealistic ideas helped Cuckoo’s Nest nominated for the prestigious award.
4. The aim was to create a meeting place for innovators, geeks and geniuses.
5. To do this, when creating interiors, designers relied on the surrounding countryside hotel and profound film, combining a seemingly incongruous elements – the old English library, Swedish classes and laboratory environment.
6. All this is for the complete emancipation of visitors initiate their creative ideas and inspiration.
7. Some ideas and objects, which subsequently became part of the decor was provided by giants like Volvo and Ericsson.
8. Sample so provocative design is part of the hotel, located in the old shipyard in Gothenburg, which has become an arena for the world’s leading research and innovation in technology and communications.
9. Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel has 265 rooms with a unique clock service, a wellness center with two indoor spa pool, gym.
10. Outdoor jacuzzi and a huge terrace, opens indescribable view of the harbor of Gothenburg!