During the winter holidays is the time to plan, or at least a dream, it’s worth spending on future holidays. We picked up some interesting options, taking into account trends in the international travel market, and global cultural trends, and in a hurry to introduce you to our selection.
1. Beautiful island of Cuba attracts thousands of tourists from around the world, and after the Cuban holiday with spouse Beyonce in 2013, the resorts of the country actively rushed Americans.
What is important for wildlife enthusiasts, Cuba was able to keep the beautiful and pristine beaches and forests by man.
Thailand’s capital last year was attended by over 15 million people, setting an absolute record among all cities in the world. Fast growing metropolis Bangkok offers everyone explore the rich cultural heritage and to live in a modern, capture the imagination around. In conjunction with the delicious traditional cuisine of these factors make Bangkok a favorite destination of tourists have already visited there and “target” potential travelers.
3. If you prefer the northern edge of the hot Thailand, we suggest you to go to Iceland . Which tourists in the case of “freezing” represents an opportunity to warm up and recuperate in geothermal spa.
Country is sufficiently quickly recovered after the economic crisis of 2008 and take its rightful place among the “most desirable” places to visit in Europe.
For most travelers “luxury” safari – this trip, which is unlikely to repeat a second time. Therefore Reserve Okavango Delta – the perfect place for such a trip “dream”. There are several hundred species of wild animals: elephants, buffaloes, rhinos, zebras, wild rare “instances” – hippos and leopards.
However afford accommodation class “luxury” in the middle of the reserve can only very wealthy tourists: for example, the price per person is sometimes more than 1,750 U.S. dollars a day.
5. Tel Aviv has always been a very popular destination for visitors to Israel, and in general in the Middle East. And more recently, the city has become “technological capital” of the East, a “Silicon Valley” – here is the famous office of Google, as well as representative Amazon, Facebook, many small businesses and startups.
Tel Aviv is also positioning itself as a resort, gay friendly, and this, in turn, adds to the number of tourists in the city.
6. SuperDynamic metropolis Hong Kong Hotel has recently experienced a boom, one after another, first-class hotels here opened the largest networks.
Once the city became the financial center of Asia, then travel and trade, and now firmly gaining niche art, welcome meeting various art exhibitions and events, for example, in May 2014 in Hong Kong will host the World Arts Fair.
In addition, local authorities have invested 642 million U.S. dollars in the creation of the Museum of Modern Art, which is scheduled to open in 2017.
7. Favorite Russians Croatia became a member of the EU and Schengen regularly cancels visas for us, appreciate that many of our compatriots and gladly go enjoy the mild climate of the country. In addition to cool, pleasant weather, Croatia offers stunning scenery and beaches of the Adriatic, familiarity with the rich cultural heritage and ancient architecture, as well as the famous Mediterranean cuisine and wine.
8. Many of us are familiar cultural center of our country – St. Petersburg : in this city, you can come back again and again, and in 2014 do not make exceptions. Walking along the Neva River, visiting the Hermitage, good and affordable kitchen and even nightlife – all Peter offers both foreign and Russian tourists.
9. Brazil this year welcomes millions of tourists, because summer is here held the World Cup. Matches will take place in cities across the country – from Brasilia to Rio de Janeiro and from Salvador to Sao Paulo. And after only two years Brazil will host the Summer Olympics.
In preparation for the biggest sporting events in the country are large-scale works – the elimination of the favelas (slums famous, full of crime), the construction of hotels and tourist infrastructure, the fight against crime. Although Brazilians massively out last summer on the streets to protest against the budget spending, many believe that in the near future the country will face the influx of tourists from around the world.
10. A presentation on the choice of Tokyo as a venue for the Olympics in 2020, a bustling Asian metropolis again attracted. Remains to games as much as 6 years, and the city is preparing to become the center of world tourism in the coming months.
Just in case we add that in Tokyo there are literally “all” – a variety of type and budget hotels, shopping, unusual bright color and even the maximum number of 3-Michelin star restaurants (by the way, more than in all of France).
11. Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
The largest coral formation in the world. Protected by UNESCO and is also considered one of the seven wonders of the world. Fans can watch the diving here in 1500 species of fish, whales, dolphins and other marine flora and fauna.
Environmentalists predict the disappearance of the reef due to global warming and pollution, so willing to see this miracle worth to plan a trip to Australia for the next 50 years – that’s a term left reef specialists.
Capital Managua is one of 10 cheapest cities in the world. And if you decide to spend money on a ticket to this country, here you will meet white beaches, unique nature reserves, tremendous opportunities for diving and snorkeling with huge turtles. And in Nicaragua, you can climb the volcano.
13. Berlin is considered one of the most “cool” European cities. Trendy clubs and bars, designer shops in Berlin coexist with traditional historical landmarks.
Available hotels and relatively inexpensive air – in a word, “recommended”!
14. If you’re in the shower – a romantic, eager to conquer the cosmos, as a bonus offer another option. This year, the aircraft Virgin Galactic will be heading into the intergalactic journey. By “economy” rate of $ 250,000 per person. “Let’s go!” As they say.