The American artist Teresa Elliott creates amazing photorealistic paintings. Painted oil portraits are not only beautiful and expressive but also “true” to the smallest detail, as if the result of the careful work of the photographer.
“Primarily self taught, Elliott is perhaps best known for her extensive group of Texas longhorn oil paintings which are included in corporate and private collections across the United States, Canada and Australia. She has been selected to exhibit in many invitational museums shows nationwide winning awards in Colorado, Texas and Arizona. Her work is represented in galleries in Fredericksburg, TX, Santa Fe, NM and Jackson Hole, WY where she has had several individual and group shows.
Teresa lives and paints in Alpine,Texas, north of the Big Bend National Park.”
1. A native of Weatherford, Texas, Teresa Elliott (Teresa Elliott) graduated from the University of Kansas with a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
2. For a while she gained experience by working in advertising agencies, then began a career as an independent graphic designer and illyustatora.
3. It was only after 26 years working as an illustrator, Teresa Elliott returned to classical art, fully devoting himself to oil painting.
5. Her portraits are really incredible, as the best examples of modern hyper-realism.
10. Childhood Teresa passed on the farm, which is heavily influenced by themes of her work – mostly on portraits depict animals.
13. Teresa Elliott workshop.
15. Paintings of the artist are in the collections of prestigious galleries and private owners in America and abroad – in Canada, Australia and other countries.