Another three weeks, and will come to an end next year, so it’s time to remember the past and summarize. Was rich in spectacular events and lovely staff. In this issue you will find all that is most viewed, laykali, quoted and commented on in the past in 2013.
1. Impending storm in Romania.
2. The ship’s captain in Australia took unusual cloud over the ocean.
3. In Hudson Bay stuck 12 orcas. Rescue operation was a success, and all the orcas were free.
4. Firefighters extinguished warehouses in Chicago in freezing temperatures, causing all around turned into ice sculptures.
5. Europe last winter peppered heavy snowfall.
6. In honor of the birth of John the Baptist in the city of Alesund, Norway hosts an annual festival, which ignited the biggest bonfire in the world.
7. Fires in Australia. Disaster and serene bathing people. Photography caused mixed reactions in the network.
8. Heavy snowfall in Jerusalem for 20 years. January 10, 2013 Godan Jerusalem fell the strongest over the past 20 years snowfall.
9. Amateur frame: triple tornado on the island of Sardinia.
10. Venice this year is not just flooded, but the beginning of the ice cover.
11. Chelyabinsk meteorite enters the Earth’s atmosphere.
12. Snow Storm “Nemo” hit the U.S., poured a record high snowdrifts.
13. Flooding in Greece. Photo of a girl trapped in a strong stream of water. After her rescue she became a star of the screen.
14. Smiling whale. He literally charmed the world with his beautiful smile.
15. Band fire. Forest fires burned out of the reserve in Brazil.
16. Landslide in the American city of Bingham asleep world’s largest bat. The landslide hit millions of tons of rock.
17. Amateur spectacular frame of one of Oklahoma tornado.
18. Photo hailstones, which took a resident of Oklahoma after a tornado.
19. Bloody sky during a baseball game.
20. Floods in the Czech Republic.
21. Weddings in the Philippines, during the floods.
22. This photo was a record for hits on many resources. Unusual cloud over the lighthouse.
23. Approximation and supercell tornadoes in Colorado.
25. Perseids 2013.
26. Fighting in the streets of Egypt. Armored car falls off the bridge.
27. Twist the northern lights.
28. Lifting the cruise ship Costa Concordia.
29. Severe flooding in the Far East.
30. Lightning strikes in the Grand Canyon.
31. Mexican fire opal, which under different lighting recalls or sunset in the clouds or huge clouds of flames after the explosion.
32. Firefighters strike in Belgium. Fire trucks abundantly poured foam local police.
33. Cave Er Wang Dong province in China Chongqing . Researchers stumbled upon a cave so huge that within it has its own weather system – thin clouds and mists eternal.
34. 4 tornadoes off the coast of Italy. This phenomenal picture was taken by photographer Roberto Giudichi (Roberto Giudici), when he was on the boat at Brindisi, Italy.
35. Artist Nicholas Lamm showed us the world as it is seen by the cat.
36. Typhoon “Haiyang” in the Philippines.
37. A man with a chain during a rally in Ukraine.