Fotobloger Sergei Muhamedov tells: “Free massage therapist and a dance hall, top box and ottomans, hammocks and free schedule and even chips in the office shop, behind which can be reached by Segway. Fiction? No, son, it’s … “
1. St. Petersburg office Yandex! As well as in Moscow, he works 24/7 – around the clock, seven days a week. The time of arrival and departure of staff not regulated.
3. The main reception area. Visitors are greeted by the familiar “Find” button with the yellow arrow.
4. You can take the original label on the box or paper numbered pen.
5. “Here, everything has been done to make it cool and comfortable” – that one phrase describes the company owl office. He now occupies two floors, while another is being renovated.
6. In all offices of Yandex, you can write on the walls, they are covered with a special film. This self-expression greatly harmed when shooting reportage. Almost all the walls are painted formulas for which SEO-Schnick or competitors willing to give his life. I had to constantly look for such angles that the frame has not got anything extra. I’m even going to the next room, he began to offer change plus to minus and multiply by the split to misinform optimizers.
7. Each room is undeveloped as it is convenient to employees
8. Here may lie the winter tires …
9. stay connected Kinect …
10. or posted a collection of bottles from Louis Perrier
11. Each floor is decorated search symbols – arrows, pointers, interface elements. Guests are literally inside Yandex services
12. Miniature icons grown to gigantic proportions are broken down into three-dimensional pixels, growing out of the walls.
13. A lot of cubbyholes for privacy or informal negotiations.
15. This room, for example, to the ceiling filled ottoman
17. To begin to navigate the meeting rooms, you vpomnit major attractions of St. Petersburg’s Palace Square to Kupchino. They are arranged in the same sequence as in the city.
18. Peregovorka “Five Corners” with a round hole in the wall is opposite the “Fontanka”. They say that if a real “Piglet” look through the binoculars, you can see it.
19. And here’s what makes Pac-Man, I do not understand. It’s not like any of the services icon Yandex?
20. What is the time for employees during working hours?
23. Playing with cars
25. And even in Engri birdseye!
26. Such work requires a lot of calories. To it that everything was on the table, watching Hostesses
27. They serve breakfast, brewed tea and can even sew on a button
28. Many, many years ago, when ðóíåò was tiny and little-known Yandex, a team of developers constantly mom brought food to the office. First they fed their children programmers, then their starving neighbors, employees, neighbors, neighbors then … It was so comfortable that after a time, in the office have regular employee – Hostess.
29. Six hostesses serve 638 office workers.
30. Here are just a workplace them to get banned.
31. Each employee on the table itself creates a small world.
33. Someone even pitched a tent to think it over by search algorithms
34. That the office with the number 404 does not exist, I just found it strange at first
38. In this terrible indoors sit interface designers of public services
39. Yandex Services Auto, Jobs & Real Estate – developed only in the Petersburg office. Apart from these, there still working on the Money, Browser, Maps and Search for course
Each employee has a free parking. I asked again:
– for each? Not for visitors and guides for everyone?
– Of course, everyone else can really be?
41. All employees receive medical insurance policy with dentistry. And can buy in addition to his close family members on corporate value. It is very important to those who moved here from other cities.
42. When necessary, Relocation (relocation) of the new non-resident employee is paid. He gets a relocation bonus + week stay in a hotel or corporate apartment. When you call the candidate for an interview, the cost of road compensated. 30 sick days per year paid additionally to full salary.
43. All that is necessary for the job, do not have to ask and we can take from the cabinets. No one believes. For those that always shelves laden with kantselyarki, watching girls office managers. If something is not, then, depending on whether an employee introvert or extrovert, can be ordered at the front desk or from your laptop.
44. The main peregovorka – conference room of course is called Smolny. Every Monday at 11 am held here “Khural” with svsem offices (translated from Mongolian “meeting”). Employees can come to the gym or watch online Hural.
45. If there is a “Winter” that should be “Summer”!
46. On each floor there are three coffee-points, smoking room and three toilets with everything you need from soaps and salves to towels, shower and shampoo
47. In crowded places hang ads
48. With dogs and cats can not come. Rumor has it that one of the premises illegally resident chipmunk, but he did not see, I can not say for sure. I know only one company where you can work with the animals. If you are such a well known email me, please!
51. Any literature in the library of the world can be bought at the expense of
52. Here are collected not only books on programming languages
53. But a lot of old movies on DVD and annual lists of journals. Narimer, “Driving”.
54. 3 times a week with free masseur
55. It’s time to look into the dining room! “Pay the price” pass here. Each month, the food is charged a certain amount.
56. We immediately see that the office – St. Petersburg
57. Buckwheat, chicken (in a salad Khreschatyk) …
58. Cigarettes, potato chips, chocolate and cocoa-Cola – has everything a real programmer needs around the clock!
59. For losing weight – scale output
60. And certainly not without its front and Bakery
62. But the most interesting thing going on for the holidays. Sometimes a company allocates budget, under which employees can creativity. February 23 girls ordered a few Segway on each floor and installed the ski attractions.
63. The boys, in response invited makeup artists and photographers. And with live violin music staged photo shoot in color. And they themselves went to the white T-shirts, which the girls could write anything.
64. Gym hall for table tennis – that very few people will be surprised. But the dance hall there probably none!