Today we want to show you interesting watch concept created by industrial designer from Chicago Jacob Rynkiewicz. “Nike Citrus is a blind accessible sport watch that everyone can wear! The retail strategy is a buy-one, give-one setup that lets consumers help the blind to get their hands on this high-quality product.
Casting House | CAD Design Associate
October 2010 – Present | Chicago, IL
• Designed mass-production engagement jewelry for B2B clients.
• Created printed materials for trade show displays and other promotions for the company.
• Improved the company’s overall quality of work by developing a book of manufacturing standards for employees, and a walkthrough of common jewelry terms for clients.
Self-Employed | Freelance Industrial Designer
2010 – Present | Chicago, IL
• Walked clients through the product development process from concept development to final 3d surfacing.
• Communicated directly with multiple clients simultaneously