In the northern hemisphere spring came, the world of plants and animals woke up after hibernation.
In one of the most colorful displays of nature’s talents, cherry blossom trees all over are erupting into bloom.
1. Cherries in the center of Bonn, Germany April 2, 2017. (Photo by Wolfgang Rattay | Reuters):
2. Daffodils in the Park London, England on March 11, 2017. (Photo by Neil Hall | Reuters):
3. Budapest, Hungary, March 30, 2017. (Photo: Zsolt Czegledi):
4. Wild Geese, Belarus, 1 April 2017. It was found that in the year of the wild geese can fly up to 14 thousand. Kilometers. (Photo by Sergei Grits):
5. And here is the Californian poppies in California.
6. California poppy Eschscholzia californica or California state flower is the symbol. He is represented on all roads at the entrance to the state. (Photo by David McNew):
7. April 6 is celebrated as the Day of the California poppy. Interestingly, the common opinion that if the special status of the flower is a ban on its cutting and damage. However, such a law does not exist. (Photo by Richard Vogel):
8. And in Japan have their own colors – cherry blossoms in Tokyo April 4, 2017. (Photo by Issei Kato | Reuters):
9. In spring rains occur ice – precipitation, falling out of the cloud at subzero temperatures. Freezing rain is observed in the presence of a temperature inversion, when the land is the cold air, and over it a layer of warm air with positive temperature. (Photo by Carolyn Kaster):
10. The 200-meter tunnel, covered with lavender in Shenyang, China, April 4, 2017.
11. Are there many colors? The number of species, flowering plants significantly superior to all other groups of higher plants together. As of 2009, the total number of modern types of flowering plants on the planet is about 350 thousand. (Photo by George Rose):
12. Spring on the outskirts of Minsk, 2 April 2017. (Photo by Vasily Fedosenko | Reuters):
13. Flowering trees in Erfurt, Germany, 26 March 2017. (Photo: Jens Meyer):
14. Lambs missed the green fields, the South-East Wales, England. (Photo by Chris Jackson):
15. Spring image: Canterbury bell. By the way, in Russia and neighboring countries, there are about 150 species in the European part of Russia – up to 15. (Photo by Chris Jackson):
16. In west London quite warm, March 30, 2017. (Photo by Toby Melville | Reuters):
17. The meeting of the spring sun. Mexico March 21, 2017. (Photo by Rebecca Blackwell):
18. A cat is resting on a flowering cherry tree in the park Tokyo, March 30, 2017. (Photo by Toru Hanai | Reuters):