July 15, 1988, screens out the legendary film “Die Hard” with Bruce Willis in the role of a New York police officer. We have compiled the most famous police officers from Hollywood films. By the way, many of them have real prototypes.
1. A police officer Clint Eastwood (Clint Eastwood) from the movie “Dirty Harry” has become a cult. Dirty Harry Callahan was called for a sense of justice, which is not always the letter of the law.
2. Police executed characters Jake Gyllenhaal (Jake Gyllenhaal) and Michael Pena (Michael Pena) in the film “Patrol” will certainly become as popular as “Harry”.
3. “Die Hard” John McClane, played by Bruce Willis (Bruce Willis), has already become almost legendary movie.
4. Bad cop Alonzo Harris in “Training Day” was executed so well that Denzel Washington (Denzel Washington) has been awarded the “Oscar”.
5. Mel Gibson (Mel Gibson) has played one more nutty fun and a police officer by the name of Martin Rigg, the movie “Lethal Weapon”
6. The hardiest Prints without doubt be called – Robocop
7. The character Johnny Utah in “riding the wave” brought fame Keanu Reeves (Keanu Reeves). After all, he had to deal with surf only in order to infiltrate a gang of criminals.
8. Gold Rush led the crowd in the city of criminals that had to fight the good cop Earl Wyatt, who successfully performed the Kurt Russell (Kurt Russell) in the movie “Tombstone”
9. Al Pacino (Al Pacino) played Frank Serpico in the film “Serpico” – the first police officer in New York City, is open to fight corruption.
10. Judge Joseph Dredd despite the title was a cop. And even though this year is a remake of the cult film, we always remember the judge in the performance of Sylvester Stallone (Sylvester Stallone)
11. Police from Quentin Tarantino’s “Reservoir Dogs” was named Mr. Orange. He was working undercover, and filled him with Tim Roth (Tim Roth)
12. Bud White from the movie “Secrets of Los Angeles” is one of the few characters in the movie is faithful to the ideals of justice. He played this regular cop Russell Crowe (Russell Crowe)
13. Thanks to a brilliantly executed as Detective Jimmy “Popeye” Doyle, actor Gene Hackman (Gene Hackman) has received the “Golden Globe”, “Oscar” and several film awards. A police officer from the movie “The French Connection” hunting for drug smugglers.
14. Ideal bad cop played by Harvey Keitel (Harvey Keitel) in the film “Bad cop”
15. Most of our collections of funny cop Axel Foley may be called, the hero of the movie “Beverly Hills”, he performed stand-up comedian Eddie Murphy (Eddie Murphy)