Says Anna Milstein from Khabarovsk: “It is said that in ancient times it was a huge, ranging from dinosaurs and ending colors. If dinosaurs we see already in the wild, here’s their peers – lotus – can still delight us every year disbanding in ranges of propagation.
One of these ranges – Khabarovsk region. Here, on a lake in a small village just a forty minute drive from the city every year there is incredible beauty – pink lotus flowers Komarova, sometimes exceeding the size of a human head. For me to ride a lotus – it’s just a tradition, as I recently joked on Twitter, “I went to the lotus flowers before it became mainstream,” Lotuses – sunny greetings from prehistoric times of course, we go, we just look at the flowers, treat them with care – important for save them. ”
Source: Zhzhurnal / anni-Sanni
1. Komarov lotus blossoms are traditionally at the end of July and beginning of August. This year, we caught the very beginning of their bloom – somewhere in the middle of July, in the photo has a lot of buds that are just a little later will blossom chic flowers.
2. Lotus bud close looks impressive – a dense, “meaty”, even tough
3. After he nearly “opens” his secret – hot zheluyu nitty gritty, to guess the depth of the dense cocoon petals.
4. But dismissing it shows all the lightness and softness of the flower. Komarov lotus or as they can still be called nucifera lotus in fact, there are many where – in tropical climates in different countries of Asia, in different countries, as well, in our country – on the coast of the sea, the island Putyatin and Prikhankayskaya plain. Nevertheless it, the flowers – not daisy. They are so rare that listed in the Red Book of Russia.
5. From tight bud to long, a little “curly” leaves a mature lotus flower goes for a few days. In the following photos are just a few “uneven” lotuses.
6. One can note that the images in different colors at different lotuses, and one photo shows the flowers of varying degrees of “pinkness.” Just lotuses also change color with age – petals, bright pink at the beginning of flowering, fall off closer to becoming almost white
7. Near the lotus life boils. If people (normal, stress, people in Russia only admire them, and then the animals can “eat” the plantation. However, with the same China and lotus are edible – they prehistoric flowers, apparently not in the red book Well, about our , Khabarovsk lotuses except that the colony of snails we saw.
8. The lotus flower is incredibly beautiful, when he was “alive”, but if the rip lotus, then it will fade in a few minutes. Maximum of two hours and turn black flower pozhuhnet. But, nevertheless, vandals are such that it makes.
9. What I do hurt – in this country lotuses are listed as endangered, but in fact they are not guarded. I’ve seen reports from China, which has created the whole lotus gardens, where they release the tourists for money where control their every move, where care for the rarest flowers, and … you can even feed anything, “lotus”. Plants can go for a meal, because in these conditions, they have no problems with growth, they are not on the verge of extinction. Well, why do we have so impossible?
10. But back to the reportage … This year, as in the past, I went “on the lotus” in the Khabarovsk region twice, once more passing visited one of the lotus lakes Primorye. But the most amazing experience was the morning – get up at four in the morning to be on the lake at dawn and see – how to open up to the sun incredible flowers … It’s really magical!
11. Though every year, to the lake, we performed almost pilgrimage route and, far from it, more like a shopping center parking lot of some – by the number of cars on the roadside, in the morning there is not any. Just you and nature awakening. Still, wet dew, slowly opening and turning their “heads” on the light of the sun flowers … and mosquitoes, of course.
12. Here’s a photo of the morning – the general plan, about six in the morning, lotus flowers just starting to open up.
13. And here’s a close-up – “box” lotus, its nitty gritty, which mature nuts as during flowering, and after it. By the way, naive people who take these boxes, thinking to plant seeds, most of them may be upset – mostly lotuses multiply and grow thanks to the roots. And nuts – is a minor and less efficient way.
14. It seems to me impossible to admire the lotuses.
15. However, sometimes on their intuition distracted and more pleasant insects than mosquitoes
16. Also it is necessary to pay attention to other, more conservative colors
17. I take pictures of them a little bit, too, and then went back to lotus
18. Well, my most important goal of the trip was to make a small taymlaps how lotuses bloom. While I was wandering with a camera and Bog around, my phone, “firmly” attached to a tripod, a pair of elastic bands for hair (and because I did not figure to lose mobile stands, yes!), Second by second movement imprinted flowers.
What eventually happened, I have already shown in LJ – could not stand, so to speak, until the hands reach the photo, riveted to the video on the same day. Well, yes repeat it once again will not be more than: