On the night of the photo is the ordinary village in the south of Finland, what in this country a dime a dozen. But it looks like this village! Where the dirt? Rusty tractors and motorcycles around the yard? The rickety fences? Abandoned house with empty eye sockets of windows?
Why instead neat cottages, street lighting, lots of road signs and just crazy beauty that you want and want to take pictures? Why are our village can not be like this? After all, can the same!
At midnight, everyone is asleep. On the streets completely anybody. Everywhere on the roadside landmarks in the event of heavy snowfall. They mark the edges hearse. Right under the sign – mailboxes.
Photos and text by Sergei Anashkevicha
What is the Ideal Village:
3. There are no fences in human growth. Many houses do not have fences.
4. Night fairy tale. It is no wonder that this country “chose” the birthplace of Santa Claus.
5. houses, fences, trees at the entrance. All accurate, smooth, colored …
6. Sometimes it seems that you’re on some kind of show.
13. Entrance to the cafe. And snow.