The white shark is one of the largest predatory fish on Earth. On average, they grow up to 4.6 meters in length, although specimens have been recorded more than 6 m and weighing up to 1900 kg.
How to Touch a Shark, Underwater Photography by Dmitry Vasyanovich:
Peter Benchley’s best-selling book and delivered on its motives blockbuster Steven Spielberg’s “Jaws” white shark is depicted as a ferocious man-eater; but in fact people are not its prey. (Photo by Dmitry Vasyanovich):
3. The duration of white shark life is estimated at approximately 27 years. (Photo by Dmitry Vasyanovich):
4. Hunter’s strategy depends on the type of production. At Seal Island white sharks at high speed to attack the Cape fur seals from the bottom, grabbing them across the trunk. The attack takes place so rapidly that sharks can almost jump out of the water. The scientific community recognizes that the maximum speed in the course of such an attack reaches 40 km / h. (Photo by Dmitry Vasyanovich):
5. White sharks are on the top of the food pyramid. They have almost no enemies in nature. For small white sharks can be dangerous larger tribesmen and killer whales. (Photo by Dmitry Vasyanovich):
6. To date, the largest reliably measured is recognized as the female shark caught in 1988 in the waters of Prince Edward Island. The length of this fish was 6.1 m, and weight – about 1,900 kg. (Photo by Dmitry Vasyanovich):
7. The Great White Shark is on the verge of extinction – in the world there are about 3500 species. (Photo by Dmitry Vasyanovich):