Adrenaline lovers should definitely read this selection, which we’ll tell you about the top ten most spectacular attractions. With the help of these awesome designs can be unreal splash of adrenaline and unforgettable experience.
1. This “adrenaline unit” is located on the slope of the cliff at a height of 400 feet above the Colorado River.
Swing accommodate four passengers, swinging them in 112 degrees above the horizon at 80 km per hour. Once at the highest point, extreme athletes can look to an almost endless cliff, opening beneath them.
Creator swing Steve Beckley (Steve Beckley) tried to ride a roller coaster just once, but was so frightened that he did not dare to try again. However, as admitted Beckley, he gets a lot of pleasure watching the faces of people and hearing their heart-rending cries during the 60-second ride.
2. The original version of the attraction was not enough according to the creator of extreme, and did not send passengers far enough into the empty space.
3. Because in 2011, he decided to establish a long pneumatic machine, through which visitors have the opportunity to experience the full range of emotions from excitement to fear the strong.
Before a ride on the swing, everyone must sign a waiver of liability, which states that “this activity can lead to a fall, injury and death.” Children and teenagers under 18 are admitted only on presentation of a document signed parent or guardian.
Rides at the «Stratosphere» in Las Vegas
4. Insanity attraction
Attraction Insanity (from the English. – “Madness”) is located on the top of the 9th tallest building in the United States and the highest in Las Vegas – Hotel «Stratosphere Las Vegas» («The Stratosphere Las Vegas”).
It is the guideline carousel-centrifuge with huge mechanical claw, suspensory you at the height of 274 meters above the ground. Carousel extends 19.5 meters from the northern edge of the tower, turning tourists at an angle of 70 degrees at a speed of 60 km per hour.
5. Attraction Big Shot
Another crazy ride Big Shot at the “Stratosphere” is the highest in the world in terms of the overall height above ground level. The attraction is a catapult that propels visitors at a rate of 72 km per hour at 329 meters, and then makes a free fall down.
6. X Scream attraction
This ride is a trailer located on the edge of the roof of the hotel, which accelerates and extends beyond the rails at 8 meters from the edge of the tower.
The Smiler attraction in the park Alton Towers, United Kingdom
7. The creators of The Smiler ride at an amusement park Alton Towers designed it together with psychologists in order to increase the fear factor. Now attraction holds the record for the largest number of turns in the world, namely 14.
Also during the trip with speeds up to 85 km per hour visitors can try a different psychological effects, including optical illusions, such as glare and impending syringes, which according to the creators of “erase the line between illusion and reality”
The roller coaster Superman: Escape from Krypton, California, USA
8. The attraction, named Superman: Escape from Krypton («Supremen: Escape from Krypton”), located in the amusement park Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It accelerates the passengers at a speed of 160 km per hour to a height of 41-story tower, then plunges back to 126 meters, face down.
Thunder Dolphin attraction in Tokyo Dome City, Japan
9. Attraction «Thunder Dolphin» («Thunder Dolphin”) is located in an amusement park Tokyo Dome City, and is a 6-mi highest continuous roller coaster in the world. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that during the trip, it goes through the concrete ring in the building as well as through the world’s first centerless Ferris wheel.
Takabisha attraction in the park Fuji-Q Highland, Japan
10. Takabisha attraction, in a Japanese amusement park Fuji-Q Highland entered the Guinness Book of Records as the attraction with the steep angle of descent to 121 degrees. Swept through 7 loops, passengers are falling at a rate of 100 km per hour on 43 meters down.
Colossus attraction at an amusement park Thorpe, United Kingdom
11. This monster roller coaster is one of the most twisted in the world and boasts the 10th turns, including a double helix, curl Cobra and others. Length of ride is 850 meters and reaches a speed of 77 km per hour.