Signed Photo by Frank Worth, Captured Hollywood Stars.
Introduce you to some very emotional and atmospheric portraits of iconic artists of the 50s, made by Frank Worth.
Signed Photo by Frank Worth, Captured Hollywood Stars:
1. Liz Taylor, 1954
2. Photographer also created a series of interesting shots of Marilyn Monroe. This photo was taken in 1951, the year.
3. Marilyn Monroe
4. Marilyn Monroe during the filming of “How to Marry a Millionaire ‘, 1953
5. Another photo from filming “How to Marry a Millionaire”: elegantly restrained pose like Marilyn Monroe emphasizes emotional leap Sammy Davis.
6. 1955, Frank Sinatra with his new car
7. Directed by Billy Wilder straightens her hair Marilyn Monroe on the set of the film “The Seven Year Itch.” Marilyn – in the famous white dress.
8. Jayne Mansfield playing casino. The actress was in a relationship with Frank Worthen and the photographer tried his best to contribute to the development of her career.
9. Jayne Mansfield and Robert Wagner
10. Actress, which later became the Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly. 1954
11. Dean Uaerpost
12. Dennis Hopper
13. Idol of the 50s, lived incredibly bright but short life – James Dean. 1954.