Parachuting, perhaps – one of the most extreme sports. Watching the earth for soaring in the sky skydiver, and browsing photos of flight, often extending above the clouds at the average viewer is breathtaking! But fans of the sport have to conquer not only his characteristic hazard (jump height, flight duration, and other parameters), but the beauty of the “floating” in the air, and stunning acrobatics and figures that they are able to perform, being high in the sky.
As in any sport, skydiving acrobatics too, has its own rules and requirements. Our selection will look at them more closely, looking stunning photographs of performances paratroopers.
1. Canopy Formation – is parachuting sport where teams compete to build various figures from the open canopy.
2. That’s what it is significantly different from other types of parachuting, where most of the work over the end result is before the parachute will open, except for precision jumps landing.
3. As a rule, in the official competition team consists of four or eight acrobats.
4. As part of the amateur competition the teams are much more numerous.
6. Skydiving – it’s a sport whose main objective – to build during the flight the maximum number of different pieces of a team of skydivers. Usually, teams consist of two, four, eight and sixteen athletes.
7. Skydiving – the most popular type of parachuting.
8. In August 2011, the airspace Aerograd Kolomna competition took place on group acrobatics “Record Russia 2011”, in which our paratroopers had set a record for Russia and Europe: single formation consisted of 201 SPORTMAN!
11. The world record in the group acrobatics to build a large formation at the moment is four people. He was raised in Thailand in 2006 Skydivers formed the shape and able to hold her for 4.25 seconds!
14. The figures in the group acrobatics are not only extremely difficult, but also quite creative and fun.
15. Freestyle – one form of parachuting. During the free-fall parachutist performs slozhnokoordinirovannye movement, rotation in arbitrary planes and axes in a variety of poses. Each movement is performed only with the support incoming flow of air, which opens up opportunities for athletes of improvisation and self-expression, in fact presenting a ballet in the air.
16. Typically, the goal is to aesthetics and beauty of movements, so these jumps are often accompanied by video shooting.
17. In freestyle estimate the complexity and acrobatic skill of the operator, which removes the parachute in the sky. At the same time in the jump can engage several people.
18. Freestyle can engage many athletes paratroopers, but because of the lack of information in freestyle Russia the sport is not very popular.
19. We wish the Russian paratroopers inspiration, courage and a good wind for their excellent jumping!