Drone – unmanned aerial vehicle. First, it refers to military machines, variety of military robots, but often called drones controlled by any aircraft, including the household, for example, quadrocopters.
This year, with the support of National Geographic was the world’s first international competition of photos taken with drones. Let’s see some interesting pictures of the planet Earth.
Today, let’s see the best pictures from drones in 2015, as well as get acquainted with the winner.
First International Competition of Photos Taken with Drones:
1. Niagara Falls, Canada.
2. seljalandsfoss – one of the most famous waterfalls in Iceland. This is a very picturesque waterfall and photos can be found in many books and calendars.
3. Sydney, Australia.
4. Coral Garden in the lagoon of Taha’a in French Polynesia.
“Photos from quadrocopters show a new vision of the world”
6. Since 1986, the ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri in India is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
7. Children playing football in Athens, Greece.
8. Baltoro – one of the largest glaciers outside the polar regions are located. The glacier is located in the Central Karakoram mountain range between Baltoro Muztagh (in the north) and the ridge Masherbrum (in the south) in Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
9. A new look at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy. The inclination of the tower caused by the softness of the soil, came as construction, which ended in 1360. The process of “falling” only ended in 2008.
10. Temple of the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona. One of the most famous long-term peace (building 1882-present).
11. umbrellas. Espirito Santo, Brazil.
Winners in the category “People’s Choice Award”
12. 3rd place. Fireworks at a football match in Bulgaria.
13. 2nd place. Sanary-sur-Mer – a town and commune in south-eastern France.
14. 1st place. 105-meter waterfall Tamul in Mexico.
The winners, selected by jury Site Dronestagram
15. 3rd .Zahodyaschee sun over the picturesque town of Annecy in the south-east of France.
16. 2nd .Detvora in Manila.
17. 1st .Pobeditel competition – a beautiful eagle, soaring majestically above the national park in Indonesia.