Cruise ships are huge. For example, the largest passenger ship in the world, Allure of the Seas has a length of about 360 meters. At the height of the vessel – 72 meters, as a 24-storey building!
But from a height of 300-400 meters, these monsters the size of three football fields look very different, and even a little funny.
Cruise Ships from a Height:
Carnival Sensation – cruise ship company Carnival Cruise Lines, built in 1993 in Finland. On board the ship Carnival Sensation is 14 decks, 15 elevators and 1,026 cabins Guests are offered at various levels of comfort.
4. Year of construction – 1993;
length – 261 meters.
5. Cruise ship Carnival Victory.
6. Year of construction – 2000;
length – 272 meters.
7. Carnival Victory.
8. Disney Dream – the third ship cruise company Disney Cruise Line. The ship is designed so that every detail reminds us that he has onoshenie to the world-famous studio “Disney”. On the Disney Dream has 14 comfortable decks, in addition, there are 18 lifts. For guests invited 1,220 cabins. One of the major innovations on this ship – a huge water slide AquaDuck 233 meters long. It is a clear acrylic tube, passing through four decks!
9. Year of construction – 2010;
length – 240 meters.
10. The 15-deck cruise liner deck 15 Norwegian Sky. The ship is able to accommodate 1,001 cabin passizhirov 2450, which are served by 917 crew members.
11. Year of construction – 1999;
length – 260 meters.
12. Freedom of the Seas. It has never been the courts with such huge and spacious rooms for passengers – a giant promenade decks and lounges, spacious cabins with large balconies, a skating rink and a climbing wall, hanging pools, sun decks (they built on special wings beyond the boundaries of the sides, and indeed hanging over the water). Another distinguishing feature – a giant, on the wall, flat TV screens installed in the cabins and public areas.
13. Year of construction – 2006;
length – 339 meters.
14. Majesty of the Seas (Grandeur Seas) – krupnotonazhnoe cruise ship built in France.
15. Year of construction – 1992;
length – 268 meters.