The stadium “Maracana” in Rio de Janeiro fire extinguished XXXI Summer Olympic Games in 2016, which . For the first time held in South America The closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in Rio was held under the sign of the samba – a symbol of national identity Brazilians.
Closing Ceremony of the XXXI Summer Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro:
2. At the Olympics 27 world and 91 Olympic records were set. (Photo by Paul Robinson | Reuters):
3. The closing ceremony of XXXI Summer Olympic Games held in the pouring rain. (Photo by Ezra Shaw):
4. The pageant at the closing ceremony of the XXXI Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. As already mentioned, the closing ceremony of the Olympics in Rio was held under the sign of samba, 21 August 2016. (Photo by Luis Acosta):
5. The parade of athletes. (Photo by Cameron Spencer):
6. (Photo by Ezra Shaw):
7. Dance and Song Be Brasil – in honor of the Olympic volunteers in Rio. (Photo by David Ramos):
8. “Maracana” stadium in Rio de Janeiro were Japanese flags. What is it for? Just after 4 years the Olympics will be held in the country of the rising sun.
9. That Shinzo Abe, the Japanese prime minister, quickly found himself in Brazil – just across the ground.
10. The pageant. Again, the theme of the carnival on August 21, 2016. (Photo by David Goldman):
11. “Maracanã” staged a branch of the famous Sambódromo: moving platforms, the samba school, grand costumes. (Photo Vincent Thian):
12. (Photo Edgard Garrido | Reuters):
13. Huge parrots, which served as a platform for dancers samba, struck to the heart. (Photo by Natacha Pisarenko):
14. (Photo by David Ramos):
15. The pageant. (Photo by Ezra Shaw):
16. Athletes, participants of the show – in the evening were all mixed up, Rio de Janeiro, 21 August 2016. (Photo by David Goldman):
17. And here they are, the last moments of a beautiful bowl of the Olympic flame. (Photo by Odd Andersen):
18. The final fireworks over the “Maracanã”, which was observed from the favelas of Rio. (Photo: Carl De Souza):
19. The Rio closed the Olympic Games August 21, 2016. Prior to the meeting in Tokyo! (Photo by Pawel Kopczynski | Reuters):