The most famous and huge global landmarks and monuments have to be washed from time to time. 135-meter high wheel “London Eye” Ferris, a symbol of Rio Statue of Christ the Redeemer , the Forbidden City from the list of UNESCO in China.
And here come the real deal-altitude experts to the washed world sparkle with new colors.
1. Wash the nose president. Mount Rushmore is located in South Dakota and is one of the most popular US attractions. This memorial of national significance is the National Monument to the Forefathers of the American state.
2. This is how complex looks the part. The giant bas-relief with a height of 6-storey building contains sculpted portraits of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Work on the creation figures were from 1927 to 1941 under the direction of sculptor Borglum Gutzona.
3. And this is how the work looks professional cleaners in the complex in the Dakotas. Incidentally, the diameter of the eye of some of the sculpted stone presidential portraits reaches 3 meters.
4. Wash the dam Eibenstock in Germany. Dam reservoir Eibenstock artist graffiti artist Klaus Dauven used as a canvas to create large-scale works of art – paintings, “The kingdom of fish.”
5. View of the dam Eibenstock in Germany.
6. Washing of the National Theatre in Prague. It was built in 1881.
7. Wash Aachen Cathedral in Germany, where the century crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. The oldest and most precious part of the cathedral complex of different eras – the palace chapel-tomb (796-806) Charlemagne, in accordance with the precepts of Byzantine architecture representing an octagon shape in height of 31 meters and about 32 meters in diameter.
8. So Aachen Cathedral looks from the outside.
9. This washing “space needle” – the most recognizable landmarks in the northwest of the United States and a symbol of the city of Seattle Pacific coast. Space Needle – a tower 184 meters high and 42 meters wide at its widest point and weighs 9550 tons. It is built in such a way that can withstand hurricanes with wind speeds up to 320 km / h and earthquakes up to 9.1 points.
10. Wash “Space Needle”.
11. From the “Space Needle” looks like.
12. Hands messing. Washing of Christ the Redeemer in Rio.
13. Dam Matsudagava (Ashikaga, Japan).
14. Wash one of the largest Ferris wheel in Europe – the London Eye. With a height of 135 meters (approximately 45 storeys) overlooking almost the entire city. Wheel spokes maintained and looks like a big wheel bicycle.
Sink “London Eye”:
15. Wash “London Eye”:
16. The London Eye at night.
17. Cleaning of the National Monument of independence – a 132-meter tower in Jakarta, Indonesia.
18. Here and washed the world.