China the most populous country in the world with the second largest economy continues to grow and develop in the XXI century and Chinese technology has penetrated into all areas of the world economy and production. On the other hand, is a unique country with a far away culture, where there is an atmosphere of calm and measured the flow of life. It is believed this is the only civilization in which the physical type of the population has not changed in over 5 000 years.
This issue contains interesting photos from everyday life in contemporary China of the XXI century.
Photos from Everyday Life in Contemporary China of the XXI Century:
1. In China, according to the UN, about 12% of the country’s 1.3 billion people still live on less than $ 1.25 a day. This is the question of poverty. (Photo by Tang Yi):
2. With these better not to get involved. Marines at the military training camp on January 20, 2016. (Photo by Reuters):
3. Chinese “ant” – housing estates in Hong Kong, December 20, 2015. (Photo by Tyrone Siu | Reuters):
5. With the air in China is not all right. Often it happens almost five-fold excess of the maximum level of harmful substances. (Photo by Kevin Frayer):
6. Sale of other. Puppy near a metro station in the center of Shanghai on October 28, 2015. The sale of $ 16. (Photo: Johannes Eisele):
7. TV tower “Oriental Pearl” – the third highest in Asia (height 468 meters), the height of the fifth tower in the world, the main attraction of Pudong New Area in Shanghai. (Photo by Aly Song | Reuters):
8. F / A station in Chinese. Hangzhou February 1, 2016. (Photo by Reuters):
9. Teleschit in Zhengzhou. Shows how to here was nice and clean, if there were no poisonous smog, 9 December 2015. (Photo by Reuters):
10. Buddhist Academy Larung Gard city Sertar -. One of the most obscure places tourists mysterious Tibet, and at the same time it is one of the most significant of all Buddhist community. (Photo: Fred Dufour):
11. At the toy factory in Xitang crisis Province. Fell the number of orders from Europe and Latin America. Strongly decreased number of orders from Russia due to the dollar. (Photo by Kevin Frayer):
12. Tram top of Guangzhou TV Tower – the second highest television tower in the world. (Photo by Nicole Evatt):
13. Local work on the wall, 26 January 2016. (Photo by SIPA Asia via ZUMA Wire):
14. pygmy marmoset – the smallest monkey in the world, Hong Kong, on February 2, 2016. (Photo by Bobby Yip | Reuters):
15. Chinese decoupling impressive. Jinan December 28, 2015. (Photo by Reuters):
16. At the respectable age. Mummy monk in Quanzhou, Fujian Province, Jan. 10, 2016. He died three years ago at the age of 94 years, and his remains were mummified. As a sign of respect. (Photo by Reuters):
17. gutta-percha, students of dance school, Anhui Province, Dec. 16, 2015. (Photo Jianan Yu | Reuters):
18. Jewellery in Beijing before the New Year according to the lunar calendar, February 2, 2016. (Photo by Andy Wong):
19. New and old. The remains of the old village in Hong Kong, 26 January 2016. (Photo by Anthony Kwan):
20. The ceremony of exorcism – the expulsion of evil spirits and demons of the new building on 1 February 2016. (Photo by SIPA Asia via ZUMA Wire):
21. Making monkey masks for the New Year according to the lunar calendar.
22. It seems that every second person in China has a selfie-stick . Flag-raising ceremony in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, December 9, 2015.
23. Do not mess with China! Teachings of harsh military in Chaohu, Anhui, December 28, 2015.