This is not a foam party. This strike firefighters Belgium, which require the government to improve working conditions and increase the budget of the fire service. Fire trucks abundantly poured foam local police.
1. In Brussels, firefighters blocked the entrances to the residence of the Prime Minister, demanding increased funding.
2. They set fire to tires, as a result of acrid black smoke spread throughout the county.
3. About 30 fire brigades blocked the entrances to the residence of the Belgian Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo, where the Bureau of the Government to hold a meeting on the harmonization of the parameters of the federal budget for 2014.
4. According to this information, our action Belgian firefighters want to achieve increase in federal government funds to finance the fire service.
6. Police officers who were standing in a cordon near the government building, the protesters have filled with foam.
7. They told me that already passed their requirements Interior Minister of Belgium. However, the solution has been found.
8. “We need no more than 10 minutes to express our concerns and the concerns” – told reporters the president of the Royal Federation of firefighters Mark Gilbert.
9. Now, if they do not listen to the Prime Minister, the fire threatened to block train stations and airports.