The Biggest Keyboard in the World, Russia

AlexDesign, World





An exact copy of the keyboard, only much larger – 16h4 m, can be found in Yekaterinburg. Each of its concrete key that weighs at least 100 pounds, is a makeshift bench.

Created this cultural landmark in 2005 by Alexander Vyatkina. She immediately was able to win the favor of the city’s population. The monitoring showed that 80% of city dwellers and visitors keyboard causes the enthusiastic reaction of the remaining 20% ​​were looking at her with great interest. The modern way, embodied the non-standard solutions, just have to be proud of Yekaterinburg.

The Biggest Keyboard in the World, Russia The Biggest Keyboard in the World, Russia The Biggest Keyboard in the World, Russia The Biggest Keyboard in the World, Russia The Biggest Keyboard in the World, Russia The Biggest Keyboard in the World, Russia

Loading...




Tags: , , ,