Loxx am Alex, the Great Berlin in Miniature. If you are planning a trip or an excursion to Berlin, you should not miss this experience highlight for young and old at Alexanderplatz missed! Loxx is located near the famous Alexanderplatz and is located on the top floor of a shopping center.
In the space of 3000m² you can see different landscapes and scenes dealing with Berlin. Of course the vivid rail network with the S-Bahn, regional trains, high speed train ICE, cargo and even steam trains are not lacking. There is also a seperated area with an airport and a real take-off and landing (really!). All models are made on a scale of 1:87 and contain a lot of creativity and detail.
Loxx am Alex, the Great Berlin in Miniature:
1. An area of about 3,000 square meters. meters located layouts Berlin’s main attractions
2. Like a normal city – full of life here. Under construction
3. Drive cars on the roads
4. “People” walk in the park with children
5. A move by rail trains
6. Together with real situations, the creators of Berlin in miniature added some fantastic situations. Consider it all in the details – a pleasure
7. It is these little things adorn the layout breathe life into him, surprise and delight
8. For example, look at this fair – every element, every character in its place and fulfills its role
9. On stage – singing artists
10. Nearby on a platform of “residents” are waiting train
11. The zoo curious spectators removed bear Knut
12. This – a replica of the station Zoo – one of the largest hubs of modern Berlin.
13. They found a place for sponsors – in the exhibition are harmoniously blended screens of smartphones. In this scale, they play the role of huge urban TVs
15. If you do not know in advance – you might think that this picture of a real city in miniature style (such removes, for example, Ben Thomas (Ben Thomas) from Australia)
17. Here is a replica of the Arc columns (Siegessaule) – a monument to the history of Germany is located in the center of the Tiergarten park in the square Big Star
18. In the foreground – Memorial to fallen Soviet soldiers in Tiergarten It was erected in 1945 in memory of the Soviet soldiers who died in the battles of the Second World War. In the background – Reichstag
19. Behind the soldier in a small park remains of Soviet soldiers. Exact number of buried here is unknown and according to various sources from 2000 to 2500. Of course, talking about the real monument, not about this copy
20. The Reichstag building larger. Now next to this structure are also special protection booth where visitors inspect. The miniature does not.
21. Some rally. Apparently – sanctioned.
22. Fair. Attractions moving, blinking. Plays cheerful music.
23. Thumbnail stele – the original is next to the Reichstag. It was erected in honor of the 750th anniversary of Berlin
24. Another screen where you twist recording performance of famous politicians (also in miniature)
25. Every twenty minutes in the toy capital of day follows night
26. The lights, fog machines include. And before us is a brand new city
27. Maybe even more beautiful than his full brother
28. Managed by all this beauty with this remote …
29. Under the city … and there is a secret room where staff run trains
30. Just a mini-Berlin about 150 trains. To manage them – need a lot to learn
31. Apparently – railways – is a special passion of many Germans (go, for example, in the Technical Museum in Berlin and you will understand it)
32. 5800 meters Railways stretch across the entire layout
34. All these figures, cars, buildings, trees – make your own hands exhibition staff
35. Ready railway stations in the store can not buy
36. Next to the existing layout gradually appear outlines future buildings
37. Attention to detail is simply staggering
38. Take a look at a manhole cover, for example
39. If you long to learn the layout can be found here such surprises.
40. Or such
41. It seems to me, or this ship carved out of the bath?
42. Near the town is spread layout airport, airport, every 5 minutes takes to the skies and landing aircraft
45. Honestly – do not know whether there is such a monument in this Berlin airport. Prompt readers?
46. At the airport meet, escort, waiting aircraft. Just like in real life
47. Plane prepares for takeoff
49. Another plane is landing …
50. And taxiing on taxiway
51. Near the civil – military airfield
52. It seems the U.S. president decided to visit the mini-Berlin
53. Warplanes ready at any moment to soar into the air
54. But not all. This – in the hangar. Repaired.
55. 200,000 lights, 90,000 human figures, 5,800 meters of railways, 150 trains. Consider this miniature city can spend hours. Masters patiently building new structures piece by piece and not rest on their laurels.