The Most Beautiful Rivers in the World.
Today, on the International Day of the rivers, we have compiled the top ten most beautiful river landscapes in different countries. Let’s enjoy this miracle of nature together!
The Most Beautiful Rivers in the World:
1. Unique natural wealth of Colombia, river Caño Cristales or “Rainbow”, originates in the south of the mountain chain Macarena and flows to the east, to the confluence with the river Guayabero. In the box Caño Cristales found five colors: yellow, blue, green, black and red.
2. Amazon is not only the most water-bearing river, it also forms one of the most picturesque river basin on the planet.
3. The largest U.S. Missouri River is the main source of water for the whole country. In the state of North Dakota in the Missouri River flows into the famous “Heart» (Heart River), and not difficult to guess, so the river got its romantic name.
4. River Futaleufu with turquoise water flowing through Argentina and Chile, attracts rafting enthusiasts and kayakers from around the world.
5. Lena – the largest river in the entire North-Eastern Siberia. Placed on its shores Lena Pillars, also known as the Stone Forest, a natural and yet incredibly beautiful geological formation.
6. One of the symbols of our country and almost animated element of our culture – the great and beautiful Volga River.
7. About two million people a year visiting the Zambezi River to admire the stunning views of its water cascades.
8. Scenic Danube covered as many as 10 European countries. He serves as the main waterway of Central Europe for centuries and is a source of inspiration for many creators of European culture.
9. “Horseshoe” in Arizona (Horseshoe Bend) – a world famous natural landmark. On the territory of National Recreation Area Glen Canyon Colorado River encircles rocky rocks, forming a horseshoe-shaped meander.
10. Beautiful Yangtze River in China physically and culturally separated from the north of the country of the South.