But the man without a gun – being weak, and when patience is running out in animals, they attack. A selection of these animal attacks on humans, at times not for the faint of heart.
Animal Attacks on Humans:
2. Nairobi, November 2012. Police dogs found and attacked the alleged thief. (Photo by Thomas Mukoya | Reuters):
3. February 2007, Brazil. Consequences of anaconda attacks. (Photo Glauce Sereno | Diario de Votuporanga | Reuters):
4. Do you think that cows are slow and safe? This is not quite true.
Anhui Province, China, in December 2013. The cow or young bull escapes from the truck, the farmer is trying to catch the animal, which is actively begins to fight for freedom. (Photo by Reuters | China Daily):
5. This happened as recently as July 2016. Wild Animal Park in Beijing. According to media reports, the car had a quarrel, and one woman out of the car. Then follows the Tiger attack. Her rescue from the backseat catches mother, which eventually dies. The first woman was in the hospital.
6. Already got! Hunting Contest near Almaty, Kazakhstan, in December 2009. The eagle attacks a cameraman. (Photo by Shamil Zhumatov | Reuters):
7. When there is no mind. Zoo in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China, 16 February 2014. The man decided to climb into the cage to the Bengal tiger. He was wounded, but the Tigers were able to neutralize the tranquilizers. (Photo by Reuters | China Daily):
8. leopards in India have hard times: their territory is constantly captures people, so they sometimes come into the city.
This famous photograph of leopard attacks in India, when he paw scalp. One person was killed and several wounded before Leopard was able to drive into the cage.
10. The annual polo tournament among elephants, Sri Lanka, February 2007 4-ton athlete attacked a minibus. (Photo by Buddhika Weerasinghe | Reuters):
11. What will you do if you are approaching juggernaut enraged elephant ? This situation occurred yesterday in eastern India in Siliguri (West Bengal).
Wild elephant suddenly made a commotion, began smashing parked cars, motorcycles and destroyed about a hundred houses.
12. What is wanted, then I got. The annual running of the bulls at the San Fermin festival in Pamplona, ??Spain, in July 2013. The festival usually lasts for 9 days and begins with the “Running of the Bulls” – joint races of bulls in the city and people. Usually it happens like this: the crowd, composed of adventurers, running ahead through the streets of Pamplona, ??but bulls are catching up. (Photo by Susana Vera | Reuters):
13. Buddhist monk and tiger, tired of playing in the temple Wat Pa Luangtabua, Thailand, 2001. By the way, we have recently talked about Tiger Temple Thailand in Kanchanaburi province, which is closed by the authorities, and how it treated with these big cats. (Photo by Jason Reed | Reuters):
14. Once again, the festival of San Fermin in Pamplona in July 2016. When it happens very ambiguous and ill-representation – a bullfight. But sometimes, the bulls may repel matador. (Photo by Vincent West | Reuters):
15. Hippo is one of the most aggressive creatures in the world and is often regarded as the most ferocious animal in Africa. And he does not like, when to eat your favorite prevent grass. (Photo by Charles Hotham):
17. “Home cheetahs.” A small wildlife park in South Africa, where supposedly tame cheetahs Mark and Monty visitors can pat for around ? 4.50. But cats are tired of such familiarity.
18. Interestingly, there is a fairly high-quality images for many rapid developments. They took the British tourists husband, was attacked cheetahs. According to him, he did not know what to do and just kept shooting.
19. One of the most famous pictures of animal attacks on humans. Kaohsiung City in southwestern Taiwan, April 2007 Nile crocodile bit off his hand veterinarian, who wanted to make a dinosaur injection. However, his hand was able to save and sew back. (Photo by Frank Lin | Reuters):