“Siberia technician” – the largest in Siberia hangar for maintenance and repair of aircraft, located at the airport “Tolmachevo”. Novosibirsk airport – the largest transit center at the intersection of air routes from Europe to Asia.
Here performed maintenance of passenger aircraft. Hangar so big that it simultaneously placed 6 aircraft (including two wide). However, during the peak season comes to loading the hangar 9 passenger aircraft of various types.
These sheds very little, literally units throughout Russia. Of course, outsiders are not allowed into the hangar, especially at night, but for the sake of aircraft frames with unusual lighting company “Siberia Technik” made an exception, for which she thanks a lot.
Photos and text of Fame Stepanova
Aircraft maintenance consists of periodic operational and maintenance checks of aircraft that should be made after a certain time or a certain flight hours.
The dimensions are comparable to the hangar area of a football field: 137 by 72 meters.
Aircraft Hangar at the Night:
3. One bus «Michelin air» weighs about 80 kg
5. Boeing 767-300 – the most popular long-haul wide-body model.
6. Cruising speed passenger aircraft – about 840 km / h, with the efficient operation of the average plaque per month is 350 hours, which is around 110 flights.
7. The height of the Boeing 767 – 16 meters – comparable to the height of a 5-storey house
8. C-check – a form of periodic maintenance. Held once a year and a half or after 7500 flight hours and is associated with a serious test of all aircraft systems.
9. 36 fan blades CFM-56 engine.
10. A nozzle.
11. Shop Airbus A320 with 158 seats in the layout.
12. Emergency exit on the wing.
15. Airbus A321 Wingspan – 34 meters.
17. The thrust of the engine is more than 11 tonnes on takeoff mode.
18. To date plaque CFM56 engine on average 17,000 hours before the first repair.
19. D-check – the largest and most complex type of repair. Aircraft undergoing major maintenance, after which a period of 12 years provided its safe operation.
22. Maximum shock on landing gear A320 – about 35 tons.
24. The thickness of the glass window is 8 mm, it is affected by the flight force nearly 500 kg.
Plane – not a car, the possibility of “pull over” it will not have. That is why the work is important in every detail – every move and even every thought. All technicians know that in no case can not criticize the plane. Here believe that the energy of so many people, put his hand to repair the aircraft always affect its fate. Therefore celestial giants can only love.