Exhibition “One day in Africa” consists of 45 photographs of famous photographers, representing the lives of people on the continent. From dawn until late at night – perfect day restored people, full of life, beyond the thousands of miles apart, but united by the living energy.
Show with free admission organized by the magazine “Africa, mission and culture” and will last Parallelozero cafe in Milan until June 5.
Official site: missionaridafrica.org
Check out previous posts on Photo Vide:
Photos of the Day: Africa from Sunrise to Sunset – the Trip Takes One Day:
1. 7am – jogging, Ethiopia. (Photo: Francesco Alesi)
2. 7:30 – breakfast on the boat, Tanganyika. (Photo: Marco Garofalo)
3. 8:30 – Mogadishu. (Photo: Mark Gualazzini)
4. 9 am – auction of tobacco, Malawi. (Photo: Edoardo Agresti)
5. 9:30 – response from the board. (Photo: Bruno Zanzottera)
6. 10am – Gabon. (Photo: Sergio Ramazzotti)
7. 10:30 – South Africa. (Photo: Marco Casino)
8. 11am – Nigeria. (Photo: Tadej Znidarcic)
9. Baseball game in Uganda.
10. Masai pastoralists, Tanzania. (Photo: Bruno Zanzottera)